IT.COM

question What is the value of .cc and .co domains?

NameSilo
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello! Lately I have seen some auctions in godaddy that have domains with .co and .cc that have sold for thousands of dollars, something that catches my attention and I would like to know what makes these endings so valuable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
co means 1000 more sales than cc

stick to co and most ofall don't rely on people views but on facts...which is namebio sales. all u need is there. have fun learning domains. its 1000h min before we became more than clueless.

•••
co means 1000 more sales than cc

stick to co and most ofall don't rely on people views but on facts...which is namebio sales. all u need is there. have fun learning domains. its 1000h min before we became more than clueless.
Hi Alcy, thanks again for your answer! I think that the key, as you say, is to see the sales of namebio and review the forum. Is there any other source that you recommend for learning, such as books, some other website, etc. Thank you very much in advance!

•••
nah... forum here and namebio is all u need.. but its alot of time to learn. enjoy.

•••
I think .cc is better than .co.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back