Dynadot

What is the secret behind BODIS.com 100% revenue share?

NameSilo
Watch
C

cybertonic

Hi,

Like you, I just received Ron newsletter about how bodis.com is a good plan for domainers.

I have seen for months this bodis thread inflating at NP without really taking care. You know these big threads you say I will look tomorrow and tomorrow...

Just yesterday I looked at the site and I was very intriguated:
The site is claiming to offer a 100% ppc revenue.
What is hidden behind this appealing promise?

I contacted Matt today and asked him to clarify about his revenue secret on his own site.
Because when you have not read the 1,000 pages post about bodis in NP then the first you think visiting his pages is:
1) That great!
2) Hummm ... and why a company may be offering parking services without making a benefit ? All this is really strange!
And you leave the site without signing.

Friendly,

Francois

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont know how name drives works. Will it get directed to me if an offer comes through?

•••
A ppc company like BODIS.com was well overdue.

My question is simple (not sure if I missed someone asking this already):

on the 100% revenue share Bodis offers... the domainer is going to receive 100% of what revshare split from Yahoo/Overture exactly?

a 50/50 google or yahoo split?

it makes a big difference for me, as 100% of say 60% yahoo rev share vs, 80% of 80% yahoo revshare is not equal. (60% vs 64% of the yahoo advertiser dollar).

companies like hitfarm, trafficz, ireit, marchex have different revshares from what I've experienced, so if the domainers could get some kind of idea of the revsplit with the advertisers (google/yahoo) that Bodis landed then they could make a better decision and compare it to their existing revshares, ie 80% revshare @ XYZ PPC Company that receives 80% revshare of Yahoo = 64% of the overture dollar net to domainer vs. what Bodis could offer.

Better yet, how about Biodis just come out and say how much of the google or yahoo advertising dollar we can expect as a result of the revshare deals cut at Bodis? That way Bodis does not violate any TOS by telling the domainer the exact revenue share percentage they receive.

I Hope I'm not confusing everyone, but my question is pertinent to everyone's bottom line - not just my own.

CCD

•••
scooby47 said:
This BRAVE parking initiative has been a LONG TIME needed by domainers and delivered by one that understands the challenges that parking faces.

Scooby

cool- am gonna try it-

now matt, can you open up a new sedo please- one that works the way it should?

please???

•••
I recently sold to Matt a small ad campaign for advertise bodis.com in another domain forum.
What I want is that Matt get the best ROI .
Unfortunately I know by experience when people don't find a business logic in a service they don't sign!
Keep in mind that you have been chatting with Matt all these months and establishing a sort of trust relationship and friendly buzz around his service.
But when a visitor never hear about a service the only thing he have to take a decision is provided by the site content and there is no explanation.

Now I read Matt had his plans as I supposed.
But he does not want to disclose them because competitors may copy him, which I may also undertstand.
Now what is better:
Having a lower conversion rate in this (and others) ad campaigns because new visitors don't feel comfortable or give a little more info in his page and being at risk some competitors copy him?
Matt have the response and the final decision and I respect it.
My obligation was only to friendly advise him before the launch of the ad campaign about this critical point that may hurt his conversion rate.

•••
If he has a business secret why, in his right mind, would he give it away?
We're not invited to do anything but sign up and park our domains with him.......we have complete control as to whether they're there or not.

I think it's utterly unfair and unrealistic for anyone to expect him to reveal his "trade secret".

Andrea

•••
I'm applying right now.

Great opportunity and great idea to promote.

Matt .. this is the best way to drive a lot domainers to try your services and also promote it , in the same time you will be able to figure out what is your company need to enter the next level and compete with the sharks :)

Again .. great marketing Matt and your courage is enough to stand your company out of the crowd ( it's not even that huge crowd yet with parking companies )

Once we have a higher stable parking revenue , domains value will increase rapidly.

Also, Yofie explanation was the best answer for all questions about "100% revenue" .

Yofie said:
Consider this........

100% rev share get's people to sign up, use the system, express concerns, add more features and make the service near perfect. Then when the time comes that the 100% rev share is gone for New Users, the new users have a tested and proven system in place that works like a dream, they make more money and in return, Matt makes more money because Bodis is then working perfectly and the issues are worked out.

100% rev share users = Testers, getting paid for there help!

•••
There's also the nice revenue from domains that people set the name servers to bodis but do not add them to their account. I have default name servers set up in all my registration accounts and I know I dont always get around to parking them right away.

•••
SharonTucci said:
There's also the nice revenue from domains that people set the name servers to bodis but do not add them to their account.
Not at Bodis, here you will see a blank page with an error message: "Couldn't find the domain in anyone's account" or something similar. No ads shown.

•••
cfguru360 said:
100% revenue share is also for the people that sign up within next 5 months. After that, it will no longer be 100% - and I guarantee you that is when the company will start actually growing.
I was just accepted and set up my first domain, many, many more to follow. It's a great system, very impressive.

Just for clarification, is the 100% lifetime rev share only on domains I put into bodis within the next 5 months or on any domains thereafter as well? Either way is generous, just wanted to be clear.

•••
scandiman said:
Just for clarification, is the 100% lifetime rev share only on domains I put into bodis within the next 5 months or on any domains thereafter as well? Either way is generous, just wanted to be clear.
From my understanding you still get 100% even if you add more domains thereafter as long as you become a member within that five month period.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

•••
xman said:
From my understanding you still get 100% even if you add more domains thereafter as long as you become a member within that five month period.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.
That is how I read it as well.

•••
I remember reading for lifetime. Now in my opinion that may or may not mean new names entered after the promo period. Good point, thanks for bringing it up.

•••
I was watching the threads on here about Bodis but after getting an ad from RJ in a PM it turned me off.

•••
ZuraX said:
I was watching the threads on here about Bodis but after getting an ad from RJ in a PM it turned me off.
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion but I'm very curious why a PM from RJ would turn you off so much? All signs indicate Bodis.com is a far improved parking service over that used by most NP members and I have to agree. Sites that earned me 2-5 cents a click are now pulling in 15-30 cents a click. No complaints from me and I thank RJ for drawing my attention to it.

•••
roflmao.

I've made more in 2 weeks at Bodis than in 3 months at xyz.
From the revenue generated per click it seems xyz was giving me 5% rev share at best.

// Unsubcribes from here and goes back to the main Bodis thread

•••
Was 1plus or any of the other parking services made by NamePro members advertised in that way?

•••
mwzd said:
Will some kind mod please merge this with the main thread? What a pain in the hiney. :yell:

•••
ZuraX said:
Was 1plus or any of the other parking services made by NamePro members advertised in that way?
Does 1plus or any other parking services offer 100% revenue share?

•••
ZuraX said:
Hmm.. sorry to turn you off.

briman1970 said:
mwzd said:
Will some kind mod please merge this with the main thread? What a pain in the hiney. :yell:
I purposely didn't merge the threads because this topic was specifically questioning a parking provider offering a 100% rev share. It was a tangent off the main Bodis dicussion. I split off about 12 posts of off-topic non-revshare discussion from this thread and merged it with the other Bodis thread. Closing this thread.

Continue your Bodis discussion over here->

http://www.namepros.com/parking-and...new-revolution-domain-parking-here-bodis.html

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back