Dynadot

question What is the Namecheap2 option on Sedo?

NameSilo
Watch

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
Why does Sedo have two registrars options for Namecheap, the other one is Namecheap2...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why does Sedo have two registrars options for Namecheap, the other one is Namecheap2...

After raising this question with their customer support, they kindly explained:

We do apologize for any confusion. The listing is simply a duplicate and is used by our SedoMLS team. It should not impact your domain listing in any way.

Hope that helps. Good luck with your listings there!

•••
After raising this question with their customer support, they kindly explained:

Hope that helps. Good luck with your listings there!
thanks for checking!
actually still not clear why they are keeping that, and what is the SedoMLS team doing with it, for now I've set one of my domain to it as a registrar instead of the original namecheap. to see if it gets SedoMLS Premium Status..maybe that would work then...

Last edited:
•••
thanks for checking!
actually still not clear why they are keeping that, and what is the SedoMLS team doing with it, for now I've set one of my domain to it as a registrar instead of the original namecheap. to see if it gets SedoMLS Premium Status..maybe that would work then...
My understanding is that the MLS Premium integration is not yet fully implemented by Namecheap. But perhaps someone has heard otherwise?

Their customer support has been good about responding to questions, so perhaps it's best to punt this one directly to them, to see if there is any possibility now of doing so.

Note, though, that when a domain name is typed into Namecheap, and is listed on Sedo, there is a redirect option to go directly to Sedo to buy or make an offer, depending on what you set. So your domain will still be visible at both places, and can then be purchased through Sedo by the NC link.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back