Domain Empire

discuss What is the floor price of LLLL.com's?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SPSP Inc

Impact
What is the floor price of LLLL.com's?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For now i guess 80$ each but soon it can be as low as 40-60$ each. Thats what i think.

Tahnks.

•••
For now i guess 80$ each but soon it can be as low as 40-60$ each. Thats what i think.

Tahnks.
So optimism, much WOW. ;)

I agree with $80 floor at the moment, but think that it can be $100 soon.

•••
Hello,

My floor for selling is $75. But I manage to buy at 50-70 still. But not as often as before! ;)

•••
Thanks guys for your comments.

•••
Floor price as July 2015

Flippa - $80+

Namepros - $70+

Godaddy - $85+

Ebay -$75+

•••
Floor price as July 2015

Flippa - $80+

Namepros - $70+

Godaddy - $85+

Ebay -$75+
do you think this price will increase

•••
do you think this price will increase

I hope it will increase rapidly and also there will be slight saturation :)

May be $150+ will be the floor price in July 2016.

•••
•••
premium english and premium chinese at same time with exact match over 5k
floor price is 15k$ :D

•••
Floor price as July 2015

Flippa - $80+

Namepros - $70+

Godaddy - $85+

Ebay -$75+

Your prices are probably accurate, but I won a LLLL.com for $55 at GoDaddy yesterday. Obviously, these prices are close to rare nowadays.

•••
Your prices are probably accurate, but I won a LLLL.com for $55 at GoDaddy yesterday. Obviously, these prices are close to rare nowadays.
Private seller? I don't see that sale/price listed at LLLLsales.com

I've been actively buying and selling for years and will guess that the floor will reach $100 come winter.

•••
Private seller? I don't see that sale/price listed at LLLLsales.com

I've been actively buying and selling for years and will guess that the floor will reach $100 come winter.

I will pay for it later today (I think GoDaddy allow 48 hours for auction payments), I don't know if that is the reason it's not shown.

The domain is nqg*.com

•••
Floor price as July 2015

Flippa - $80+

Namepros - $70+

Godaddy - $85+

Ebay -$75+

Was looking at LLLLsales.com and it seems like $85-$89 is the floor right now.

Are namepros sales still lower than that?

•••
I have noticed that new floor price for any llll.com at godaddy auctions is $130 +

•••
Was looking at LLLLsales.com and it seems like $85-$89 is the floor right now.

Are namepros sales still lower than that?

Yes, $85+ is floor at NP.

•••
I have noticed that new floor price for any llll.com at godaddy auctions is $130 +
I've been watching close too and yes, the minimums the past couple of days at GD have been much higher. See how the rest of the week goes..

Today the lowest LLLL.com at GD were $135, and there were several of them. One did manage to squeak by at $121 though.

Yesterday at GD the lowest LLLL.coms ended at $130-$135 (many of them) except for one that slipped by at $102.

Hold on to your hats. LLLL minimum might be taking a turn again this week. Uphill.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back