IT.COM

discuss What is the best way for people in China to receive money abroad?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm in the US, often after a few successful transactions, I was asked by Chinese sellers to do business directly. But I'm having a hard time finding a good way to transfer money to China without using the largest auction platforms that charges huge % for commission. I'm also told that many platforms also charge "withdraw fees" to get the money in China.

Is there more convenient ways to transfer money from Credit Card or even a US Bank to a Chinese person or a company?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm in the US, often after a few successful transactions, I was asked by Chinese sellers to do business directly. But I'm having a hard time finding a good way to transfer money to China without using the largest auction platforms that charges huge % for commission. I'm also told that many platforms also charge "withdraw fees" to get the money in China.

Is there more convenient ways to transfer money from Credit Card or even a US Bank to a Chinese person or a company?
If all else fails, Bitcoin/crypto are viable alternatives worthy of consideration.

•••
isn't it very difficult for people in China to access crypto's? Thought the government had really cracked down on it this year....

•••
PayPal used to be the way to go but I've heard that Chinese banks are blocking PayPal withdraws, so People had to deal with friends with foreign PayPal accounts.

•••
If you're considering sending money direct to the person for a domain name without using some sort of escrow service then you're nuts

•••
If you're considering sending money direct to the person for a domain name without using some sort of escrow service then you're nuts

Of course not. It was after several transactions and after 3 month of chat online, he mentioned that some platforms also charges % of "withdraw" fee in China, which was news to me. I can see how Crypto was such a big draw. But China was cracking down on it, so looking for alternatives.

Western Union name even came up, but China is a big place, I did not find a location near "my guy".

•••
How about closing it through DN.com?

How about listing it with a BIN on west.cn or 4.cn? DId you check it?

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
I've used DN.com for my Chinese buyers. No problems.

•••
•••
I believe Payoneer has a Global Collect support for CNH (Not to be confused with CNY). Maybe that can be used?

•••
I thought escrow can be used with chinese sales

•••
•••
I'm trying to send money to China, people suggested SKRILL, but it had bad reviews. I'm trying XOOM right now, it was bought by PayPal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back