NameSilo

What Is The Best Host? What Is Your Opinion About Hostgator.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What Is The Best Host? What Is Your Opinion About Hostgator.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hostgator is good on pure capacity specs, but I had to cancel within a month over the speed. Micfo.com spoiled me.

•••
when someone is stated as "worst ever" ...is there a reason? or just a flame to make it sound like you know something?
Include some facts, not just opinion, if you really want to contribute. I've never had a prob with GD, but i have had HostGator continually charge me for services i dropped.

•••
Micfo is good web host, not such popular as HG is but big as well. I think that they must be better. Also I think that host like globaltap.com should deliver better quality to you. They have smaller size and they try to be close to the each customer they have.

•••
yeh gotta admit. hostgator is good. i use it for some of my sites. great support to B-)

•••
Hi

I use seohosting.com owned by hostgator... I have not had a prob;em with them...

Thx
Tom

•••
http://downthe.net

I like them because they offer a great plan, you think its overselling but it isn't and their support is just great, they have 2 admins, and atleast one is on all the time which is great, and they have a plain kickass domain aswell lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back