Dynadot

What is the best domain you recently own.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
My best is really my highest value but my favorite is.
wolfwhistle.com

•••
OpenNetwork.com
Open.Network

They are my favorites. Some sentimental value inherent in them.

•••
•••
In my opinion, my best domain is CarSalesPortal.com

It is memorable, rich keyword domain and there are really good sales in this niche:

CarSales.com was sold for $400,000 (July 2007)
CarSalesNetwork.com was sold for $2,790 (April 2007)
CustomerPortal.com was sold for $10,000 (July 2009, SEDO)
source: Namebio.com

how does CarSalesPortal.com sound for you?

•••
Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

I suspect this thread may be going off track...People keep putting only "their best" domain here.. I think the "recently own" is apart of the criteria for this thread..
If you own your best domain from 2008, it does not qualify for this thread,even if it is book.com.

@jamaltq Maybe you should define what is "recently" owned, by maybe giving a time frame or purchase or registration that would qualify... ex,.. within the last year or last 6 months etc..

Otherwise the title should probably be changed to: What is the best domain you recently own.

•••
Recently picked up PTSD.org. Epic name.

•••
I suspect this thread may be going off track...People keep putting only "their best" domain here.. I think the "recently own" is apart of the criteria for this thread..
If you own your best domain from 2008, it does not qualify for this thread,even if it is book.com.

@jamaltq Maybe you should define what is "recently" owned, by maybe giving a time frame or purchase or registration that would qualify... ex,.. within the last year or last 6 months etc..

Otherwise the title should probably be changed to: What is the best domain you recently own.

Hi @rivery001, I owned CarSalesPortal.com a week ago. I hope it will be considered as "recently", if not please feel free to remove my post. Thanks!

•••
•••
Great name and it fits very well with .org

I thought so. It was rather expensive but it's for a charity I'm starting. Can't put a price on that!

•••
Hi Shane as a former and always US Marine with a purple heart best of luck with your new charity. Apart from that id say my best name is eEconomist.com

•••
Hi Shane as a former and always US Marine with a purple heart best of luck with your new charity. Apart from that id say my best name is eEconomist.com

Thanks, pal. Former Army here. :)

•••
•••
•••

Thank you for Note.
The best from your domains portfolio.

•••
TouchDevice.net
TouchPhones.net
TechScanner.net
TechBunch.net

•••
•••
As I have sold the previous one ( cday )I would say..

sentimental value : NEMOPHILIA
$$$ value : probably the last llll I picked MJBP ( Marijuana / Chinese domain )

•••
balloters.com

quitVR.com/org

•••

Recently owned would be something you presently own or recently sold including book.com A bit late to redefine rules.

•••
Actually there is one other we own that potentially could be our very best ever. HavanaBrands.com

•••
•••
We got Tivya.com & listed at BrandBucket.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back