Dynadot

What is the best domain you recently own.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont know enough yet to pick my best but sincity . Ninja is probably my favorite

•••
I dont know enough yet to pick my best but sincity . Ninja is probably my favorite
Good luck with it-try some .coms also as a rule they cost less to renew etc

•••
•••
My fav would be actually 3, BionicContact.com, SmartGridNetwork.com & ClothesTree.com

•••
•••
Recently owned would be something you presently own or recently sold including book.com A bit late to redefine rules.
I agree, Recently owned is something you presently own, but presently owned is not always something you recently owned. Hope that didn't fly over your head? Example: I can buy something from 2002 and still presently own it. But i can't say I recently owned it because "recently" clearly implies that: I just or not long ago took ownership. The words are not interchangeable. If you want people to post any name, no matter how long they owned it then "recently" defeats that purpose: words like currently, presently would be right. Or just skip all the words and say what's the best domain you own or ever owned? But recently changes the whole meaning.

lastly, I am not redefining any rules: They arn't no rules..Hundreds of people use this forum where english is not their first language so it only makes sense to define things properly. I comment because i like seeing threads that are well defined as this is good for the forum...ex "Reg of the day".. ..Thank God they didn't say recently regged and leave it there....Because people like you would think it's ok to put a domain you reg from 2006.

•••
So you agree but then...Perhaps the author thought differently.

Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

•••
•••
•••
360From.Top (either say dot or not)

I recently just known that .top isn't a favorite for most here according to a thread but I acquired this prior stumbling the conversation.
Bahh

Favorite : EtourNation.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Note: It can be any extension.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Probably this one:

large1.png

•••
I think it's difficult to predict your best, i suspect ones you think are your best (or paid the most out for) won't go on to be your best sellers.

For example if this thread was done 2 years ago, people wouldn't bat an eyelid at pattered numbers and 4 letter domains, which i suspect many people will see as their best if this thread gets going.

I wasn't around 5 years ago, but 5 years ago looking at prices who could have predicted 2 numbered domains would go for the millions?

•••
Probably this one:

Why can't I edit this? This was posted in a different thread, but was moved to this one by a mod. I had previously posted this in this thread. Mod, please delete this ^.

•••
•••
GalaxiesVR.com

best one i got recently ,

•••
I just bought: Systematically.com

•••

KoolSchool.com :)

•••
LoanApplication.online

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back