Dynadot

What is the best domain you recently own.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the best domain you recently own.
Kindly post just one domain, you think it is the best from your own domain portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SeasonBet.com I just get that feeling... :rolleyes:

•••
The best? Oh, I have no idea.
I have such a variety, from curse words (bitchy/xyz, dammit/xyz) to Marijuana based (MJPantry/com, VegasMJ/com) to the "hated" gtlds (computer/webcam, troubleshoot/webcam). All of which I would sell easily and probably not feel bad about it. I have a hard time choosing just one and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

•••
Most recently?

Hit/The/Weights/com, longer than usual but it's something we all need to do ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
ShortJokes.com

Unfortunately Original Owner Renewed the domain 2 days before I become owner of expired domain. I won at Godaddy Auction.

•••
ShortJokes.com

Unfortunately Original Owner Renewed the domain 2 days before I become owner of expired domain. I won at Godaddy Auction.
Oh no. Good try buddy :)
BTW, How much was it at the auction?

•••
Oh no. Good try buddy :)
BTW, How much was it at the auction?

Hi,

I won for $2750. 60,000 EMS. It was suppose to transfer to my account today. But Original Owner renewed it Friday evening. Thats fine. Life goes on. I will try to win or purchase something else which is good in nature.

Thanks

•••
•••
3DPrint.cc
3DBioPrints.com

•••
Hi,

I won for $2750. 60,000 EMS. It was suppose to transfer to my account today. But Original Owner renewed it Friday evening. Thats fine. Life goes on. I will try to win or purchase something else which is good in nature.

Thanks
Hey good try. I'm glad you have a positive attitude and outlook :)

•••
Hey good try. I'm glad you have a positive attitude and outlook :)

Thanks a lot for kind words. I try my best to stay positive. If something is with me thats fine and if does not that is fine too. When I like something I go for it. For that If I have to pay little over I will but once I like something I will go all the way.

Thanks

•••
baav.png

BAAV.com : It's gem's for me, i was won in auction some time ago. but now day this one is my best of the best...

•••
I wouldn't say this is my best name, but one I really like that I purchased recently is:

RealEstateCompanies.com. Huge monthly search in Google over 14k exacts, high CPC, gets type in traffic, from 1997 + all main extensions taken and has 75 backorders at Namejet.

Similar and in fact even lesser keyword + companies names have sold big recently like cablecompanies.com sold for $4.1k at namejet.

Would love to build it out one day, but time ...

•••
My favorite. Receives traffic even without a single back link.
ww.rw

•••
My favorite. Receives traffic even without a single back link.
ww.rw
WOW, WELCOME to Rawanda!
Great domain. Nice combination :)
How much is the reg fee for .rw domains?

•••
Not sure if I posted but it can be

Emblems.net

•••
WOW, WELCOME to Rawanda!
Great domain. Nice combination :)
How much is the reg fee for .rw domains?
They are revising their fees. .co.rw price was revised from $225 to $33. Expecting such revision soon for .rw

•••
XPedite.cloud :)
Rockets.cloud :)
XPedite.cab = this will beat all transportations :)

Catch me if you dare; and Can :)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe GirlRobot

King of course

•••
•••
XPedite.cloud :)
Rockets.cloud :)
XPedite.cab = this will beat all transportations :)

Catch me if you dare; and Can :)
UBER CAB for next generation :D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back