IT.COM

What is sitemap and how we find sitemap??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thingu

Impact
What is sitemap and how we find sitemap?? I want to understand about sitemap. Is thailotterywiners.com have sitemap?? if have then how we find sitemap?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is sitemap and how we find sitemap?? I want to understand about sitemap. Is thailotterywiners.com have sitemap?? if have then how we find sitemap?
Sitemap is part of the website and usually created in an xml file, often built by a plugin.

This site in particular uses YOAST SEO plugin the the sitemap is found on

https://thailotterywiners.com/sitemap_index.xml

•••
A sitemap is a file that lists all the pages of a website to help search engines crawl and index them more effectively.
To find a sitemap for a website, you can typically add "/sitemap.xml" to the end of the domain name in the browser's address bar. Alternatively, you can check the website's robots.txt file or use SEO tools to locate the sitemap URL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back