NameSilo

What is Quality Content?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotzoo

Impact
Hello Friends ,
I want to know that if anybody read my question, please give me a few tips and tricks writing quality content. What should I see the quality content? Please shared your best experience. I hope that you will be given best answer my question.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The easiest way to think of 'quality content' for a website is that the content should be:

- Unique (not copied and pasted from another site or sites). Of course the information may be the same as is on other sites, indeed for websites of a common generic, say 'bananas', it would be difficult not to have the same information included as on other sites. However, by writing the information with your own wording is usually the best way to produce 'unique' information on the site. (Think of it a bit like not plagiarizing an article or book for a piece of coursework at college or university, the information from the article or book needs to be included but must not be just a copy.)

- Appropriate (must not be unrelated to the purpose of the website). The content should be related to the website, i.e. do not just put together key words unrelated to each other in a sentence and expect that to be accepted as 'quality content'. If your website is about 'bananas' and the articles are supposed to be about something to do with 'bananas' then do not stick in unrelated articles about deep sea fishing, banking, sex, football, etc., but try and keep everything relevant to bananas. (However, that is not to say that some content cannot mention the above subjects, such as 'visitors to the banana plantations often include those tourists who come to take part in the great deep sea fishing around the coast', or 'the banking crisis made it difficult for banana growers to borrow funds with which to invest in new equipment', or 'the term 'banana' has for centuries been popularised as a sexual inuendo for the male sex organ, often overlooking the fact that bananas come in all sizes and are not necessarily large', or finally 'football clubs on the island are popular and many of the banana plantations have their own teams which play in an unofficial league'. All could be classed as appropriate and relevant content.)

The other point to make is that 'quality content' often means NEW content, in other words add new content regularly, this is something search engines always seem to like.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
The content is king for today marketing world the quality content are evergreen one it stand test time keep people coming back more...

•••
In simple terms, Quality content is content that should be unique & precise .The content on a website must be relevant ,to the point & must stick to the topic which is been used to publish your content .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back