IT.COM

What is Going on With ZANDIBOT Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
Can any one tell me what is going on with Zandibot.com. It happens that I could not browse on the site for sometime about 2 months now. It always shows blank page when ever I tried to open the site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ali closed it a while back.

•••
If I remember correctly he ended up putting his entire portfolio up for sale.

•••
•••
•••
The last I heard was he was moving it all to raindrop as a combined venture, then that changed to taking some time off.

He did fast track a pretty high domain career in a short period of time. And while I get the impression he is clued up and knowledgeable in general, which helped him do that, one still doesn't fast track like that without spending all hours on the thing.

I'm sure he won't have gone far, just a wander around in life and will probs start back up at a slower pace :)

•••
Not too far gone.. as @deez007 mentioned. Had to take a big step back though to focus on personal/family matters. And I just couldn't focus on business with all that's going on.

one still doesn't fast track like that without spending all hours on the thing.
Truth.

Is he done with domaining?
Never - but for now, I have to be "done"-ish in order to use my energy to get through this current chapter of my life. If you're looking for the blog posts from Zandibot, they've been moved here.

•••
You sold RainDrop and other domains to MediaOptions? Then moved Zandibot articles to another domain?

Kinda confusing all the site switches you do brah.

•••
You sold RainDrop and other domains to MediaOptions? Then moved Zandibot articles to another domain?

Kinda confusing all the site switches you do brah.

Raindrop went to media options, along with all the blog posts, they changed the domain to InterenetRealEstate.com. That's where the blogs are located now, bruh.

•••
Good to hear from you. No matter the problem; you shall overcome very soon. (Amen). I wonder, where you could have being all these days, you have become a major part of many people's decision in domaining world, for your information, we are expecting you back soonest. Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back