Dynadot

discuss What Is Currently the Best Registrar In Terms of Payout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
I often have to wait for about a week after each sold name to initiate transfer. And when I do, I still have to wait for another 24 hours for finance to do a verification.

Even after this 24 hours I still have to wait for more time before I receive payout.

Is this normal with all registrars? Which of these registrars have the fastest payment system? Or is this a general rule? And how often do you experience this? Thanks.

Admin, you can help move to the General Domain Discussion. Seems this is not the best place to get the details. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a beginer but the only place where everything works as I expect is DAN as a marketplace and i can't say that I am not satisfied with Dynadot as a registrar.
Did you sold something on DAN?

•••
Epik.com is the best in the terms of a domain payout a few hours to 24hours .

For me the Number 1 Domain Registrar on the net .

•••
Epik.com is the best in the terms of a domain payout a few hours to 24hours .

For me the Number 1 Domain Registrar on the net .
that's fast but is it in all cases? I saw someone say something about his money being held for a week or so.

Last edited:
•••
Dear Reyginius,

As I am informed it does not only depand of your marketplace and registrar.
It is also up to the registrar of the other side - your buyers registrar and related to that you can't do anything. Just wait few days more.

Happy New year.

•••
Dear Reyginius,

As I am informed it does not only depand of your marketplace and registrar.
It is also up to the registrar of the other side - your buyers registrar and related to that you can't do anything. Just wait few days more.

Happy New year.
Actually issue is settled. I just wanted to know how others operate in relation to paying out.

•••
If you are talking about registrar which will send you money at your account I thing You can’t go wrong with Dan and Daynadot. They are very serious quick and organized and take care of its members.

•••
Most of others are not organised so well so they manage everything slower and have at least complicated customer support and servis. That is my opinion.

•••
Only with them I do not have any problems and everything goes smooth every time. With other is comletely another story for me. Let's say, with others everything is more complicated.
These are my experiences as a domaining beginner without much experience.
Try to work with them and you will see how it is easy, secure with support with quick responses and clear explanations, asistance and instructions..

•••
Only with them I do not have any problems and everything goes smooth every time. With other is comletely another story for me. Let's say, with others everything is more complicated.
These are my experiences as a domaining beginner without much experience.
Try to work with them and you will see how it is easy, secure with support with quick responses and clear explanations, asistance and instructions..
Thanks. Seems Epik isn't bad then.

•••
If your domains are registered at epik.com you can get paid in a matter of hours on a sale .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back