Domain Empire

information What is after Defi & NFT?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
What you think will be the next trend after DEFI & NFT for the hand register domain?

My 10000$ offer for defi.es is raised to 15000$ (outbound-Linkedin).
After I refused 800-1200-5000(GD)- 8500(EPIKLANDER).

I was lucky to know about DEFI ( decentralized finance) here at namepros Live chat.

I Still remember people were talking about what defi domain they are taking, even I can remember- @Corey was talking about her domain Defi.monster domain.

I instantly checked that almost all defi was taken. However, working in a Spanish Company in my country, I knew about ES extension & also knew how Spanish people use that as their staple TLD. And it was available. So I took it since it was cheap.

I waited long with having faith on it. And now- 15000k & more on the way.

Let's discuss what might be another sure shot to register domains for next defi or NFT.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DAO, didn't "THE DAO" do enough damage?
oh, Web3.... nope.

Wyoming Secretary of State can yank the liability protection from a DAO that commits fraud or engages illegal activities (unlike with a regular LLC). <-- Ha ha ha ha

Still, not a bad Shotgun Niche with .org having use.

•••
Hyfi doesn’t have many sales

•••

Guess domains related to Dapp(s) and DAO may get some traction.

Last edited:
•••
defi just a hot wave, innovation finance will always be there

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
DAO, didn't "THE DAO" do enough damage?

Was also sceptical at first, but it seems like the negative connotation and sentiment is more or less completely gone.

•••
Is it same popular as defi?

•••
If you have 500K to spend i will tell you.

•••
It's always good to be the first on line. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. However when opportunity knocks on the door, then it's time to take the chance.

•••
[

If it was easy everybody would be doing it.....and making money.....
Hi NickB ,

i say samething its not easy 😉 , It will take a long time to master in this.
im trying to find blockchain and crypto use cases in the future and i spend a lot of time for this.

If you have a suggestion for that, that would make me happy.

Regards

•••
@sibern - Crypto & Blockchain have been battered unless your going into a competitive aftermarket then there are other areas to look at

Good place to start.......

Have a look at the below - these are the fastest growing tech sectors in the UK according to Deloitte, pick 1 sector to start with.

http://www.deloitte.co.uk/fast50/sectors/

Look for sub niches within the tech that have not been covered as much...... "tech + niche,

Google it with theses words after (one at a time) - trends, news university, report/s, future, predictions, research and start reading and making notes, cross check to see if domains are being registered (doesn't matter if they are) see what types of companies are in the niche and at what stage they are at, have any had funding, are there incubator companies doing research? Start up's? Established companies working in the field, check how likely the tech is going to go mainstream etc etc etc

Plus other things - but a good practice to get into and can lead onto some interesting stuff......

It is about putting in the research, if you enjoy learning then it is not really work imo :xf.smile:

Then you have to push the button and be prepared to hold for the long term.....

Some of my favourite domains are quite a few years away from commercial/consumer applications......
NickB,

Thanks very much for this information ,
it will be a great resource for me and other amateur domain investors like me ,
I am always open to all suggestions

Regards ,

•••

Guess domains related to Dapp(s) and DAO may get some traction.
DApp will definitely get momentum and will stay for long term.

Last edited:
•••
I'm selling
DeFInance.finance
DecentralizedFinance.finance

Got
DefiDigitalArt.com
It has strong Alexa
Plus it had huge art sale

•••
The Solana Foundation has partnered with the large South Korean blockchain accelerator ROK Capital to launch a $20 million fund. It aims to develop the Solana blockchain ecosystem by enhancing various projects, including those related to DeFi, NFTs, and Web3.

Maybe Web3 ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back