Domain Empire

What is a good overture count?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys,
What is a good overture count that will add value to a domain? I am talking without extention. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends ... If you are talking about pure Domain Speculation - I'd prefer an Ovt Monthly Search to be somewhat consistent in the 100,000 and Above Range. And of course Everyone would prefer the .com Version / Extension (Not possible most of the time) If it is a good keyword / Combo with the .com Available I'll Definitely go under this Range .

These results are and can be altered !!! - So don't assume the results are correct ~ Ovt can mess you up on the Plural / Singular thing as well. Which one would you type in yourself ? Apple or Apples ?

If You are talking about Development of the Domain ~ You are chosing the Category yourself - So chose wisely !

Good Luck ~

•••
I was just wondering because I found a domain with only 300k results in google, but has 8.5k overture....It is also a .com but I do think the plural would be better....

•••
NineASpades said:
I was just wondering because I found a domain with only 300k results in google, but has 8.5k overture....It is also a .com but I do think the plural would be better....

Probably worth the regfees IMO.

ST

•••
Coastalguy said:
NineASpades said:

Probably worth the regfees IMO.

ST
you will probably be able to resell for quite a bit more than reg fee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back