Domain Empire

What hosting company would you recommend?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionel Cohen

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I am looking for advises on hosting companies for my domain name selling sites.
Any good or bad experiences to share?

Best regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Always prefer HostGator! Great experience!

•••
web hosting is always a great question

•••
I think Blue Host is the best place for hosting, i take hosting from here for EssayBox.co.uk and it's going very well.

•••
A2 Hosting is pretty awesome in my experience.

•••
Hostgator is my favorite. Their customer service is top notch and their technical support staff does wonders. I cant speak enough about their service.

•••
A2 hosting is the best I've found for shared hosting.

Hostgator was good, then they sold out to Endurance International Group, Inc. (EIG), and have gone way down hill since. I would never use any hosting that is owned by EIG again. Sadly, most shared hosting is owned by EIG. A2 hosting is not, so this makes them the best pick for shared hosting, imo.

•••
I would suggest Scopehosts.com , I have been using their services from past few months. They provide best hosting services with Discounts. Their Support team is quick and well experienced.

•••
I would suggest getting a hosting provider with a monthly subscription. You can test the services and no high commitment compare to pay 1 - 3 years subscription.

More safe this way and no much worry of getting a sudden banning because of high CPU spike.

Furthermore, do Google search and you will find " Shared Hosting" with less than $5 per month for unlimited features with C-panel softaculous, lightweight cloud hosting and so on

Cheers!

•••
I see that with web hosting service from compevo everything works like a time. They are providing affordable deals high stability of system and skilled support team.

•••
Are you still looking for web hosting provider? If yes then may I know the purpose to use it?
Well I have used SSD Shared hosting services from Scopehosts.com , their services are reliable, highly configured and provides best support which was my main concern. so I am happy with their services.

•••
I like Namecheap.
just like their name, they had a cheap hosting with free 2 addon domain

•••
Simply the best of internet Shared web hosting. More and more people are choosing Hostripples for their website hosting. Hostripples provides reliable, affordable Shared web hosting with unlimited space and bandwidth , high speed network and hosting with all the features you need. We have been supporting our customers 24x7, whether they are newbies or webmasters.

Our skilled support team has been trained through daily contact with developers and sysadmins, and will support you in setting up your web projects.

Our hosting plans are complete, you will get unlimited webspace, unlimited bandwidth, databases, E-Mail accounts. All hosting plans included add-on features to create and manage your websites. You get more than 350+ free php scripts which you can install in One click. Applications like Wordpress, Drupal, Mambo, phpBB Forum and lot more. We provide 24x7 Live support via Live chat and E-Mail. You can have a look at the comparison of the different Linux / Windows hosting. We also offer reseller hosting plans with so many features that you can start your own hosting business in few minutes. Also you get your own free private name servers. You can act as a separate business and no one will know about us. There will be separate cPanel access to all hosting accounts that you create. You can create your own hosting plans which you can sell to your clients further. So what you are waiting for, hurry up and start your hosting business now.

Hostripples! - the only web hosting plan you will ever need.

•••
•••
i use dedicatedsolutions which is perfectly fine for me as per my need and budget :)

•••
My perspective, Blue host, justhost, hostgator are the best web hosting provider.

•••
Why do not you try Godaddy. Its nice one for domain and hosting.

•••
Before trying such names like godaddy, hostgator & blue hosting ( both an EIG brand) make sure you test the their support.
I guess by now you might have selected a company can you share your experience in that case.

•••
Hosting company is not a matter choose that company that will suitable for your budget and your requirements...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back