Dynadot

discuss What happened to .io tld

NameSilo
Watch

Brandizer

Established Member
Impact
We(I) dont see enough if not any .io names being flipped or do they all go unreported.

I thought there was a rave in .io names among tech startups...

How come we do dont see a lot of sales

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you mean like on namebio? .io is one of the leading extensions on namebio....
it's not like .com ... but nothing is like .com...

.io is by far one of the best extensions for domainers... but like in all extensions u need to be holding the right names with sale potential.

its also doing good for me.. but u need to have a good number of them and they have to be solid handpicked things as in preferably 1word dictionary words of decent quality... you can forget 2word domains in .io.

check park,io auctions... every day and week they sell .io names... for good prices... in most cases those aren't even domains which are even close to being worth those prices.. but they run this website for longtime now .. so they got a customer base thats used to going there and bidding whatever on whatever...

hope this helps. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
you mean like on namebio? .io is one of the leading extensions on namebio....
it's not like .com ... but nothing is like .com...

.io is by far one of the best extensions for domainers... but like in all extensions u need to be holding the right names with sale potential.

its also doing good for me.. but u need to have a good number of them and they have to be solid handpicked things as in preferably 1word dictionary words of decent quality... you can forget 2word domains in .io.

check park,io auctions... every day and week they sell .io names... for good prices... in most cases those aren't even domains which are even close to being worth those prices.. but they run this website for longtime now .. so they got a customer base thats used to going there and bidding whatever on whatever...

hope this helps. cheers.
thanks @alsy , what a tremendous imput.

You know ive checked park.io
And they do have alot of auctions going on.

You say you have some? I dont know why that comes as a surprise for me,i think i will delving into the .io tld cos i think ive got some eureka one words to reg.

Where do you sell them,obviously not park.io right? Cos i couldnt find an area for marketplace listing

•••
Just sold Recon.io for $4,999

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back