IT.COM

What .eu domains should we pre register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Now that .eu domains are coming i would like to ask in what domain names should we preregister, just don't tell me games.eu because sure will reged :hehe: but other names or even typos?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As far as I understand about Godaddy is - you do not pay anything until they get the name ? is this not correct ?
No, i get it wrong, ia sked godaddy how many chances do i have to buy the domaina nd they said that pregistering now the domains is only for the sunrise 1,2
here is a cut of the mail:
The only methods that are available for pre-registration of a .EU domain is if you have a registered trademark for that domain, prior rights, or you ar ea public body owning that domain. Along with the $20 registration fee, the application fee must also be paid. If you do not have one of these three rights over the domain, then you must wait for the first come, first served period after the Sunrise Period in 2006.

•••
^ Yea I was just reading:

Ready to register your own .EU? First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
You must have a registered office, central administration or principal place of business within the European Community; or
You must be an established organization within the European Community; or
You must reside within the European Community.

So just anyone can't register these?

•••
You must reside within the European Community.
they fid mistake here, they mean resident and iam resident and wanna pre register for the first come first get perido after the 2 other but cannot ;(

•••
i am from india.can i register .eu domains

•••
can i register .eu domains
NO in sunrinse 1 or 2 but after that i think everyone can

•••
At $19.95 I won't be registering any.
It is a rip off.

•••
•••
•••
by the way lycos says about 10euros(ex vat)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back