NameSilo

What does "Reputation" do?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DadaDesign

Established Member
Impact
5
Can any one tell me reputation does under our forum name, does it offer us any thing or is it just for show? Can't find any thing about it in FAQs page.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Propably it is for only for reputation. It shows how much peoples respect another peoples. It doesn't has any usefull more. I think, it is only a way to show respected members.
 
0
•••
Noner said:
Propably it is for only for reputation. It shows how much peoples respect another peoples. It doesn't has any usefull more. I think, it is only a way to show respected members.

:bingo:

The more reputation a member has, generally speaking, the more they've put into the community and the more respected they are by their fellow members.
 
0
•••
What does a blue square mean? Is that a negative? I have a couple that go along with some nice comments -so I am confused. :(
 
0
•••
That's usually from new members and members who haven't got their own green bar yet.
I think red is for negative although I haven't got one. :)
 
0
•••
B33R said:
That's usually from new members and members who haven't got their own green bar yet.
I think red is for negative although I haven't got one. :)

Oh ok, thank you! That makes sense. :)
 
0
•••
Kerrijo said:
What does a blue square mean? Is that a negative? I have a couple that go along with some nice comments -so I am confused. :(
B33R hit it on the bullseye. The blue/grey rep squares are from members who don't have enough reputation themselves so it's a neutral. Negative rep is red. :)
 
0
•••
Chris said:
B33R hit it on the bullseye. The blue/grey rep squares are from members who don't have enough reputation themselves so it's a neutral. Negative rep is red. :)
Woohoo! :laugh:
 
1
•••
hope i never hit red but the more rep you get the lighter the green becomes
 
0
•••
Oh thanks, I thought those green squares represent post count.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back