Dynadot

NamePros Reputation System?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have read the faq on the NP reputation system, but I am having a problem with my rep that doesn't seem to be addressed. Any assistance and/or explanation is appreciated.

I currently have 120 reputation points, two green bars, and 10 positive trader feedbacks. However, when I hover over my green bars it still says that I am an "unknown quantity at this point". But per the faq, I should "become famous soon enough". Can anyone tell me why this is?

It isn't real important to me, but it does mean something to some that I buy/sell domains with on the forum. Thanks in advance.

Alan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Alan, I wouldn't worry too much about it -- most experienced domainers will be more interested in your Perfect 10 Feedback score than your reputation. I'm sure Bill or -RJ- could fix that for you if desired however -- just send one of them a pm :)

AWRosey said:
I have read the faq on the NP reputation system, but I am having a problem with my rep that doesn't seem to be addressed. Any assistance and/or explanation is appreciated.

I currently have 120 reputation points, two green bars, and 10 positive trader feedbacks. However, when I hover over my green bars it still says that I am an "unknown quantity at this point". But per the faq, I should "become famous soon enough". Can anyone tell me why this is?

It isn't real important to me, but it does mean something to some that I buy/sell domains with on the forum. Thanks in advance.

Alan

•••
I just repped you! You have a "spectacular aura" now.

•••
when i hover it says "jewel in the rough"
overnight success that is, congrats

•••
How many points do you need to achieve greatness oh reptastic one. Your rep is like the loving touch of a mother comforting her child.

I wish to become MicroLord. :hearts:

•••
Thanks Guys!!! All is good now. :) Thanks for the help. A jewel in the rough, huh? Wow, I have become an overnight sensation! :hehe:

•••
MicroGuy said:
How many points do you need to achieve greatness :hearts:

5000 I believe oh MicroLord. :laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back