- Impact
- 5
Can any one tell me reputation does under our forum name, does it offer us any thing or is it just for show? Can't find any thing about it in FAQs page.
Noner said:Propably it is for only for reputation. It shows how much peoples respect another peoples. It doesn't has any usefull more. I think, it is only a way to show respected members.
B33R said:That's usually from new members and members who haven't got their own green bar yet.
I think red is for negative although I haven't got one.![]()
B33R hit it on the bullseye. The blue/grey rep squares are from members who don't have enough reputation themselves so it's a neutral. Negative rep is red.Kerrijo said:What does a blue square mean? Is that a negative? I have a couple that go along with some nice comments -so I am confused.![]()
Woohoo!Chris said:B33R hit it on the bullseye. The blue/grey rep squares are from members who don't have enough reputation themselves so it's a neutral. Negative rep is red.![]()

