What does "bump" mean?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maibravo

Established Member
Impact
28
Hey domainers. So newbie question. What's this "bump" people write under sale posts?
Also, I have a few domains I'm happy to try to sell. Assuming I know how to transfer them to a buyer, I am ready to just advertise them on here and hope for the best, yes?



Related:
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Learned. Thank you
 
1
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back