Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luvlydevin

Established Member
Impact
Am kinda new here what do you think about this domain zouz.org
Electroniccigarette.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its an excellent 4L.org, the .xyz sales have been focusing on one words lately, I would just hold on to it for awhile or develop it into a retail or blog site.

•••
•••
Where would you sell a 4L .org?

•••
most people search them as a nonprofit, governmental business, and headquarters site, but here there to sell them.

•••
Yep, I agree with @wesley sweatman the 4L .org you have is decent... the .xyz I'm not so confident about.

@Pierre Barnard - checking out sales history on namebio I see that 4L .org's have been selling across the board from GD, to Namejet, afternic, monkier, snapnames... pretty much spread out across various marketplaces..

•••
•••
One word .xyz are good rather than two words.

•••
@DNScholar I have 3x one word .xyz...where would be best to sell? Sedo?

•••
You can sell your domain here or even through flippa auction I have sold a domain there

•••
I would like your opinion on this as well, what do you think about a 4L.co.uk domain and also your take on adult domain

•••
Yep i agree with @deez007 & @wesley sweatman the domain zouz.org is a cool one..and yeah you can sell 4L.org here @ NP or GD/Namejet/Afternic/Flippa..almost anywhere

...and if you want you can sell it in West.cn or West.xyz (for International/English users)

and I think you shoud develop Electroniccigarette.xyz to a site...maybe an Amazonaffiliate site will do..but just the stats of your domain before doing that.

...sAm

•••
Yep i agree with @deez007 & @wesley sweatman the domain zouz.org is a cool one..and yeah you can sell 4L.org here @ NP or GD/Namejet/Afternic/Flippa..almost anywhere

...and if you want you can sell it in West.cn or West.xyz (for International/English users)

and I think you shoud develop Electroniccigarette.xyz to a site...maybe an Amazonaffiliate site will do..but just the stats of your domain before doing that.

...sAm
thanks for the enlightenment you said something about stats of my domain can you be kind enough to make me understand that, you also said something about amazonaaffilate site please put me through

•••
thanks for the enlightenment you said something about stats of my domain can you be kind enough to make me understand that, you also said something about amazonaaffilate site please put me through
i meant that you should put your domain Electroniccigarette.xyz for a day or week and see the statistics of the domain..

The Traffic it recieves..The clicks..and the returns/CPC of the clicks

...and if you find it profitable enough...you can built a Free wordpress Ecommerce site with that domain...with woocomerce plugins..

You can create an Amazon affiliate account and sell there products (Electroniccigarette products) in that site...and earn money ;)

•••
Neither is worth a penny without development. Let's be perfectly clear on that.... Not meant to be an insult - meant to help think reasonably about what domains are worth money... and more importantly to push you to develop (particularly the ecig one)!

•••
I think one word is more branded domain. Hope you luck with this domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back