Domain Empire

What do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just regged all of these domains. I think I am either a complete idiot or made a good purchase. Please base responses on the domain names

¿1.com
¿2.com
¿3.com
¿4.com
¿5.com
¿6.com
¿7.com
¿8.com
¿9.com
¿0.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the domain name an upside question mark then the number? That's what I'm seeing.

•••
Yes spanish character on the keyboard then the number

•••
lipps said:
Yes spanish character on the keyboard then the number

do you want to develope ten websites? and what is the theme? :-/

•••
I will watch traffic for a few and then decide how to proceed. I have parked them at Sedo.
This one is really a gamble. idn.idn is suggesting that in the future they may no longer support common punctuations but its up in the air. For now they remain as being seen only as 1 - 0 dot com in the search engine.
If they decide to keep things as current then these domains may have a very high value in terms of seo development.
I will go with what the current ads that are being pulled in to the domain with the keywords of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 0 ie 0 pulls in 0 intrest credit cards, all are pulling in some high cpc ads.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back