Dynadot

domain What do you think walletchain.net is worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mycontrepipol

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone,

i wonder whether walletchain.net is worth something since it has a high search volume and the keyword are relative to the fintech domaine. not forgetting the fact that the dot com is highly estimated.

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
(Wallet+Chain) now .com is available in the market it is not operational, both the words are good you can think of crypto or currency or financial industry. see in terms of value, if i am a big brand i would go for .com no matter what. If i don't have that kind of capital i would look for an alternative like .co or .net. Now just by looking at the name, it does hold some value. I can not give you a real no but you never know.

Best of luck

•••
ChainWallet.com
ChainWallet.net
WalletChain.com

All are still parked at aftermarkets. They are better versions. So, you would expect them to be moved before yours. However, pricing way lower than the amount these names are priced at can shift things to your advantage.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back