Dynadot

domain What do you think about domng.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Masud Parvage

Impact
Dear friends,

One of my favorite domain is domng.com.

According to "Freevaluator", the domain's estimated value is: $ 22,648.92

So, how much this domain can be worth for sale? What do you think...? I highly appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot values this at $160, GD at $1400. Domain valuators are pretty useless. I don’t see much value to this name just by looking at it. No valuator needed.

•••
Estibot values this at $160, GD at $1400. Domain valuators are pretty useless. I don’t see much value to this name just by looking at it. No valuator needed.

Thanks for your evaluation, dear karmaco. Sometimes human evaluation could be useless as well. Thanks once again for your time and reply.

•••
Thanks for your evaluation, dear karmaco. Sometimes human evaluation could be useless as well. Thanks once again for your time and reply.
Experience vs newbie. Useless asking for human appraisal if you changed your mind about whether it Is worth posting to experts.

•••
Experience vs newbie. Useless asking for human appraisal if you changed your mind about whether it Is worth posting to experts.

Great suggestion indeed...! Thanks once again...! However, what about LateBoy.com or LateReply.com ?

•••
I will get back to you...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back