NameSilo

domain What do you think of the double letters at the end of the domain? -buycryptoo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

And how do you generally feel about such double letters at the end?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Nice!

vote
    12.5%
  • Bad!

votes
    62.5%
  • I have already sold such domains

vote
    12.5%
  • I did not sell and I do not want

vote
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

VladKlinkoff

Established Member
Impact
Hello! I have a domain buycryptoo.com and I wonder how much it can cost and have you sold such domains? Who has experience with this?

And how do you generally feel about such double letters at the end?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no value in this domain, sorry. No one seriously will consider buying it for some $$ simply because BuyCrypto is out there, nice and clean, and everyone will be typing this instead of BuyCryptoO. On top, there is no reason for businesses to buy domain with a wrong (doubled in this case) spelling.
The only shot you have is to sell it for $20-30 to the above mentioned domain, if they are big enough, they might consider getting this ''typo'' too.

•••
There is no value in this domain, sorry. No one seriously will consider buying it for some $$ simply because BuyCrypto is out there, nice and clean, and everyone will be typing this instead of BuyCryptoO. On top, there is no reason for businesses to buy domain with a wrong (doubled in this case) spelling.
The only shot you have is to sell it for $20-30 to the above mentioned domain, if they are big enough, they might consider getting this ''typo'' too.
Thanks for the advice! Is it better to do the right domains? It's harder to find them ... :)

•••
Thanks for the advice! Is it better to do the right domains? It's harder to find them ... :)

But of course :xf.smile::xf.smile: Why people buy domains from others in the first place? Because it's hard to find the good ones. If it would be easy to find, everyone would be just registering it directly, this business we are in, wouldn't exist.
There are still lots of great domains out there both to hand-reg and on auction/drop down lists.

Good luck!

•••
Pretty much what @VadimK Iberica

Sell it very cheap if someone wants a typo, otherwise drop

•••
•••
i sold a double letter one time, porkk / caum but i think its because it was a 5L also. good luck. :)

Last edited:
•••
Double letter might work if both of the below conditions are met:

- single dictionary valuable short word (no word plus word)
- added letter doesn't change pronunciation

Your example breaks both rules. Double o is pronounced differently from single o.

Last edited:
•••
[QUOTE = "Recons.Com, post: 8269439, member: 983373"] Двойное письмо может работать, если выполнены оба следующих условия:

- единый словарь ценного короткого слова (без слова плюс слово)
- добавленная буква не меняет произношение

Ваш пример нарушает оба правила. Двойное о произносится иначе, чем одиночное о. [/ QUOTE]
Ehhh... thank you! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back