Domain Empire

domain What do you think of my domain?? - Skunk.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aroon Bhattia

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, literally just registered domain name - Skunk.in with the marijuana world going crazy at the moment.

What do you guys think, all responses appreciated....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, can you help me to get a namejet account?

•••
Forget to say, it is a nice domain.

•••
This is my PERSONAL opinion

I think .in extensions only make sense for India. You will be hard pressed to see any legitimate business outside of India use an .in extension. That is mostly based on the fact that there is so much fraud originating in India that the trust level for this domain extension would exponentially hurt a legitimate business. ccTLD might be used by a number of businesses outside of their respective country but personally I would never launch a business on a foreign based ccTLD and I would never use .co as well. You can just see in 10 years a crisis with columbia, hostages, anything and boom your business would be affected.

The new tld's like .web or .app and such have no such worries and if I were launching a business outside of the .com scope I would choose one of the new TLD's over a ccTLD that is not from my country of origin.

Personally my rule is .com or ccTLD from the country I am in. If I cannot find one in those two extensions then I am not creative enough and I should ask for help to think of a good domain.

Again, take that all with a grain of salt because it is simply my opinion but I feel very strongly about it.

•••
I agree with @MapleDots. No one is interested in this extension unless they are Indian. For me, If Mohammad.in was available for register, I would never purchase it.

•••
Thanks guys, appreciate your response...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back