NameSilo

What do you think about your Portfolio's Quality?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What do you think about your Portfolio`s Quality?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I have at least one domain that worths over $1 Million

• My domain Portfolio worths more than $1 Million

• My domain Portfolio worths more than $100 K

• My Portfolio rocks but I don`t know how much it worths.

• I have an average portfolio aka: my portfolio sucks

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
I am curious about how namePros members feel about their domain Portfolio.

Go ahead and participate the poll.

Tell us how you feel about your domain Portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My portfolio's quality is top-notch. It even says so on its website.

•••
Two years ago many CHIP LLLL.coms were considered garbage. Now they are a grand each.

Reg fee domains are worth little when purchased, valuing them is hopeless. The question is how good are your choices, no way to know that now. If you won't take reg fee back for your domains then they are worth more, regardless of other's opinion. Reg fee domains are speculation, value them like lottery tickets.

•••
Brandable name marketplaces had valued my portfolio more than 1M (have more than 600 names published on BB, BR, NR, Brandpa combined). If all of them are sold at the listed price, my net income (after fees) will be more than 1M. Of course, it will be only a dream. I will be very happy if I can sell just 3-5% of them.
Other than that I have several names that I list on my own marketplace (also worth millions if I may dream) :xf.wink:

•••
142 votes so far, results are interesting go ahead and participate the poll and view the results.

Thank you for your contributions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back