highrank

Impact
tell me what you think about these domain names are they valuable or not
howtodomaths.com
currencyplayer.com
guitarsreviews.com
iminal.com (brand name)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These domains are trash, and not even registered. I wouldn't waste your money on them. Most of the time if a .com is not registered it's not really worth anything, there's always bots and people looking through lists registering all the good ones. It's rare to find a good unregistered .com.

Last edited:
•••
They are all a bit off so they have no value.

•••
They're not worth much if they're unregistered. If they were worth anything someone would've took 'em by now.
Don't see any value in any of them.
This is untrue. There are still good unregged .coms. You just have to have experience in what to look for. I know at least 15 unregged .com (off the top of my head) that are better than 95% of the names I see on this platform.

Your statement implies that people are so good at picking the best domain names that there couldn't possibly be any good unregged ones left. This is simply not the case. I often see people blow $5000 for a nothing expired domain where they could have had something similar for a fraction.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back