Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What car do u drive?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Webtwink

VIP Member
Impact
3
Hey Folks!

So, I never thought about this but today I thought "hmmm... I wonder what ppl at the forums drive?"

So, here is my question!

What car, truck, Suv you guys Drive?

As for me, I drive the lil' Camry!

But will soon get my hands on 2005 Mustang when its out
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a 2002 Ford Mustang (v6) in a metallic brown color. :D
 
0
•••
Nice Mr. Websites;)

I have a black 2003 Dodge Neon ES.
 
0
•••
2001 Mazda Protege (White)
---named it Scooter.
:blink:
 
0
•••
I've... my feet ! :D

I don't know drive, no licence even I'm not a kid :)

David.
 
0
•••
Black, 2004 Civic LX, Whoop excellent car.
 
0
•••
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
2003 Pontiac Sunfire
1994 Ford Probe GT

and I'm keeping my eye out for an old "heavy chevy"
 
0
•••
2002 Lancer OZ Rally
1999 Tahoe

:)
 
0
•••
Anyone here into car audio? I mean, does anyone have amps and subs installed in one of their cars?
 
0
•••
umm, wanna know what me speakers in my room are? like two 6's, soldered to a spliced headphon cord, which goes into my 30 dollar cd player :-D
 
0
•••
This is kind of a ridiculous topic but I drive a '97 Chevy Malibu (blue) ... yay!
 
0
•••
We have two Camry's - a 95 and a 2000. I drive whatever's available (mostly the 2000 these days) but the 95 is my baby :)
 
0
•••
my shofa (my dad) drives a 1.8 astra
 
0
•••
Nissan 4wd pick'em up trucks -
and a Classic Beamer <--- really means just old - lol
 
0
•••
i drive all types of 4wheels, but i don't have one.. lol, i own a SUZUKI GSXR750 RR '98... i love my bike :)
 
0
•••
im about to get a new dodge ram 1500!!! its SWEEET
 
0
•••
Nice topic! If you had of posted this topic yesterday, I would have ranted and upset myself stating how much I want a car but don't yet have one...

BUT! What did I do today? I bought a car! Wooo!!

'90 Mini City E.

:laugh:
 
0
•••
Here's Mine. Well, it looks like it, except mine is silver.

http://www.cargomindustries.co.uk/county/images/DSC00885.JPG

It's a Vauxhall Omega 2.5 v6 Auto.

comes with all the mod cons etc. Electric everything. I've had 143mph out of it so far.

It was 4.00am on a 4 lane motorway...nothing around.. ;)

Did Manchester to Leeds in about 35 mins... ;) (for those in the UK who know the M62).

Nice motor...

Matt
P.S. ..... I forgot to mention, it comes with a digital stop watch built onboard the computer and digital display, with a start/stop/reset button on the steering wheel coloumn...lol....go figure ;)
 
0
•••
:laugh: SY4,

If your Oh my... I mean, Omega, is soo good like you say so, then why is it parked outside a lot which has a sign up on the fence, saying;

"These Vehicles For DISPOSAL"

:p

¬

Here's a picture from the UK AutoTrader website of the car I just aquired today:
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=91391796 :cy:
 
0
•••
hey Darren, congratz on your newly acquired Mini.... wow
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back