Dynadot

What automation services do you need?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameCM

Established Member
Impact
I'm a developer that can program almost anything except good looking user interfaces. And I really mean that. I made bots that scrape data, bots that upload/download/manage files, chat bots, trade bots, gambling bots, you name it.

I've had a great run on a freelance website, but they banned me because I was applying to too many jobs at once. (???) I'm a lurker here and I sometimes have the idea that I can provide a lot to users here, what services are the most needed here that you'd be willing to pay for?

I can make a solution that you'll host/run yourself and provide you with source code, or I have a server that can run a process 24/7 to which you can subscribe for a small monthly fee.Only issue is that I legit can not code a web interface for shit. If there is a web developer that is willing to help out while I code backend, I'm down.

Othewise, let me know! What do you need and how much would you be willing to pay for it? Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can create awesome user UI.
edit: I've noticed your aviator has a 3 and crown, check out http://4kring.com also, I have autonomousratings, aut-o-matic.com and looks.click.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back