Dynadot

books What are you reading?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a pretty long vacation coming up so I just decided to get some new books to make sure I have something to read in my spare time.

I like to think of this as an investment into myself. I was never really a book fan in my youth but somehow I've always loved reading marketing/investment related books. I know a lot of you read books more than me.

So, what's the latest book you have read? Any book suggestion for me?

QMW9HxB.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I read "The SEO Manifesto"

•••
I am currently reading a detective story, a couple pages per night, then I fall asleep :xf.smile:

Need a recommendation ? "The Blue Ocean Strategy" is an eye-opener. Well-written too.

•••
Currently reading Avengers VS X-men (Marvel comics) :)
And it's good. If you are into that sort of thing of course.

•••
I am reading books that I used to read when I was 12 years old. :) Very simple stories. But it makes sense now in a different way. I makes me feel very happy from inside.

I don't like to read heavy stuff because whole day I am already dealing with issue that requires heavy brain usage and atleast when I want to relax I try to stay away from excising my brain.

•••
•••
Completed "The Habit of Winning"

•••
The Bible, God is in control of everything might wanna invest in Him ; )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back