NameSilo

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

...AND MANY MORE...

Last edited:
•••

You just posted my two favourites Cat songs ;)

Here's another...

Apart from his music, what I really loved about Cat was that he gave fame and fortune away to serve his belief system. You have to admire him for that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
RIP Taylor Hawkins (1972-2022)

3041.jpg

Taylor Hawkins: Foo Fighters drummer dies aged 50, band announces

Group led by Dave Grohl says members are ‘devastated’ and ‘musical spirit’ of Hawkins will live on.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/mar/26/taylor-hawkins-foo-fighters-drummer-dies-age-50

Last edited:
•••
•••
There is some great playing/engineering in this one...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is deep and entertaining...closest thing I've seen to 'musical art' in a while.

•••
•••
•••
A national treasure... 🪶

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This news makes me so sad...his music brought happiness to so many. I wanted to go to one more of his concerts...a true event. Thanks for the music and the memories Jimmy.

Jimmy Buffett, billionaire and 'Margaritaville' singer, is dead at 76​

Legendary musician and founder of the Margaritaville chain, Jimmy Buffett, has died at the age of 76.

"Jimmy passed away peacefully on the night of September 1st surrounded by his family, friends, music, and dogs," the announcement of his death shared on the official Jimmy Buffett website read. "He lived his life like a song till the very last breath and will be missed beyond measure by so many."

https://www.insider.com/jimmy-buffett-margaritaville-singer-billionaire-dies-2023-9

•••
•••
•••
Deep Purple, Smoke On The Water 1971 *Live*
Hard for me not to listen to the first riff that I learned on guitar and not play this classic.
crank it and shake the cobwebs off your neighbours window..

•••
From two of the best movies ever made.

OK...had to add one more....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back