IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Start at 1:50

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
"In 2016, a Michigan-based priest named Gerald Johnson suffered a heart attack. He says he had a near-death experience (NDE) that sent him somewhere he never thought he’d visit: hell. ....

Johnson also heard music in hell, including Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”—traditionally upbeat tunes. Only this time, demons were singing the songs to “torture” people."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/tv/recaps...1&cvid=69d354e21ccf407cac7c425ffea93179&ei=33

Interesting choice, "Umbrella".

Last edited:
•••
Canadian singer/songwriter legend Gordon Lightfoot passed away @ 84 y.o.

RIP Gordon ✝️

Last edited:
•••
For those into psychedelics... She's A Rainbow - the only song I recognize from an old Rolling Stones album titled Their Satanic Majesties Request:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sitting on my porch listening to wolves in the distance, howling at the full moon 🐺🌕

I wondered, why do wolves howl at the moon? :unsure:

Here's the simple answer...

•••
Sitting on my porch listening to wolves in the distance, howling at the full moon 🐺🌕

I wondered, why do wolves howl at the moon? :unsure:

Here's the simple answer...

The Husky rescue we're looking after is from up north. It 'talks' to us more than any dog I've known. Behaviours it picked up from the north? Or more inherent?

•••
The Husky rescue we're looking after is from up north. It 'talks' to us more than any dog I've known. Behaviours it picked up from the north? Or more inherent?

I've found different breeds of husky talk more than others. Siberians tend to be less talkative then their Alaskan counterparts. Also, alot has to do with socialization, so I would say both nature and nurture.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tonight, the huskies are singing in cresendo. Theirs is a more deep-throated howl, broken by a wave of barks. Since northern huskies are kin to their wolf cousins, they have learned the "Call of the Wild". They also know when to be quiet and just listen to their ancestors.

•••
•••
Awesome live performance - David Gilmour featuring late David Crosby and Graham Nash...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back