Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two Steps from Hell is an American production music company based in Los Angeles, California, founded by Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix in 2006. The company focuses predominantly on movie and trailer music and has supplied tracks to films such as Interstellar, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and X-Men.

•••
•••
RIP in Derek...now you and Cetta are together again.

•••
Thanks for the Porcupine Tree video above @crodomainhub ...found Steven Wilson and his music as a result...pretty deep and sad sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
When I am rolling in bed, late at night, unable to sleep, I watch this.:wacky:

Last edited:
•••
Well, here it is....the official Covid19 theme song. For those waiting on their government checks because they didn't bother to save 10% of their pay and spent that money on non essential items. Yes, that is Elton John you hear.

It's a quick video...based on a true story.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's worth copy and pasting the link to go the youtube page to check out the lyrics...if you are not familiar with Fish check out his other music...similar to Peter Gabriel

•••
If you like Chicago house or any early house then you will love this mix ( if not then....meh )

•••
•••
Whispering a prayer with Steve vai again!

•••
•••
Tribute song for Afrobeat pioneer Tony Allen.

•••
•••
It was the mid 70's and the much older brother of a friend on leave from Germany brought this music home (along with some really cool military items). Ten seconds into it and I was a fan...RIP Florian...thanks for the mind expanding music.

Kraftwerk Cofounder Florian Schneider Dies at 73

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/kraftwerk-florian-schneider-dead-dies-1234599445/

He was the father of all modern synth, techno and electronic dance music.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
RIP Little Richard...one of the pillars on which rock and roll was constructed...the Beatles opened for him once upon a time.

Last edited:
•••
I've got more than one Madonna story from back in the Utica/Detroit era...yes, I was just a baby....LOL. Dated one of her neighbors a few years later...wow...how did I survive!?!?!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back