Dynadot

What are you grateful for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wcpthree

Established Member
Impact
In a response to the "we make America great again" thread. I would like to read responses from anybody, from any walk of life-American, non-American, tall, short, of any religion, etc., share what you appreciate in life and are thankful for. It can be simple or complex. Multiple answers are fine. Please chime in. Let's get some positivity going!

3 things I appreciate are the ability to have "free will", my family/friends, and cheeseburgers (seriously)

Life is tough
What about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thankful we can still have an opinion.

•••
I am grateful for my dreams because they inspire me to do awesome things.
I am grateful for my parents, who gave me life and taught me to dream.
I am grateful for my wife for putting up with my faults and celebrating my goodness.
I am also grateful for this community and all of you who have selflessly contributed to it.
And finally, I am ever grateful to God for everything.

Cheers,
V

•••
Having the drive to become a millionaire at 30
The heart to beat cancer at 37
Life is a blessing

•••
Am grateful for having a girlfriend #Jasmine

Last edited:
•••
Things I'm grateful for
I'm not dead
I have all my limbs
I have good health
I'm not in jail
I live in america! Cause it's great!

I had a rough life but life could be so much worse. So you have to appreciate what you have

•••
I am grateful for my family and good health.

•••
Great thread. I'm grateful for many things, but above all I'm thankful for Jesus Christ. I was headed down a very bad road not so long ago, and he redeemed me by his blood and set me free from the chains of sin. I love you guys and feel so blessed to be here. I'll forever be grateful to my Lord and Saviour for the love & mercy that he has given to me.

Last edited:
•••
I am grateful for:
  1. Existence
  2. Health
  3. The domain industry!
:xf.grin:

•••
Yes i'm greatful to my destiny who force me to do right and positive thing but being a human I can do some time wrong though unintentionally and correct the same as pointed out. This is my destiny that I have attracted towards np not only sell/purchase domain but keep me busy for inovating new names as mental exercise and understand new subject in better way.
Regards
Brandsks

•••
I'm grateful to Universe > Supernova > Sun > Earth > Life in that order.

•••
I'm grateful for the warm love of family, the empowerment of freedom, the sweet pleasure of existence and the infinite joy of God.

'Walk on air, against your better judgement.' -- Seamus Heaney's epitaph

•••
I am grateful for living in the UK.

It is one of the safest countries in the world, and I feel lucky because many people that right now are living in dangerous places where they struggle everyday to even find water, food and shelter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back