Domain Empire

What are the top registrars for domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hubtier

Established Member
Impact
Please,I just want to know what are the top best registrars for domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have used Moniker.com since I started investing in domains 18 years ago. They were called Domain Systems then. I chose them at the time because they gave me a break when I bulk registered names. They don't do that anymore, but the service has been great, I have never had any problems with them. I also use Register4Less.com if I need hosting, because they give free hosting with each domain registration. It's not very big, but good enough for many needs. Like a lot of others, I have had all kinds of problems with GoDaddy, so I don't use them anymore -- except for the odd time I want to backorder something. Every time I have backordered a domain with them I have always gotten it. They seem to have an edge over anybody else who is trying to grab some of those expired names.

•••
Please,I just want to know what are the top best registrars for domain?
There are many big guys in this industry such as Godaddy, Namecheap, Name, 1&1, Mydomain, Register,...you can buy at anyone one of them if you want.

•••
Lately I prefer Uniregistry (simple UI, marketplace, free whois), but most of my domain portfolio at NameCheap currently.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back