Dynadot

What are the odds of this happening?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
Okay, this is so utterly bizarre I had to share it. Really I can't even imagine the odds of this happening.

I just signed up to NameLiquidate to test it out. I decided to try out a single domain. Here is the domain I picked:

SanDiegoCleaningServices.com

Once I added the domain from the control panel, I immediately went to check and see that it got listed.

There to my amazement, I had to literally rub my eyes ... I found it listed right next to:

SanDiegoTreeServices.com

... which was added only less than 30 minutes ago. See the image below.

Bear in mind, I have NO idea who the other seller is. This is pure coincidence. What are the odds of this? I would say astronomical. I'd certainly call this a 'Fortean' phenomenon.

how-bizarre.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-22_10-28-44.png
    upload_2020-4-22_10-28-44.png
    132 KB · Views: 158
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say 100%....it did happen after all 😂

•••
Folks!!

... no really though, how is this not amazing? 102 views, 1 like and 1 reply. I guess others don't see it that way.

•••
That's crazy at the same time. Hope you both sell.

•••
Nice marketing strategy. Hope it sells

•••
Nice marketing strategy. Hope it sells

I know it looks like that but I promise its not. I really don't know the other seller. It'd be cool if they actually stepped forward.

•••
Thanks for trying NL!

The more curious thing is that one is 2yrs old, I would have thought the chances are small, but these seem astronomical.

One is at Godaddy and the other at Dynadot.

I'm not seeing foul play from the front end, can always check the admin for full verification.

•••
I'm thinking of adding my SanDiegoMisanthropicOctagenarians.com :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back