NameSilo

What are the most popular domain niches?

Labeled as discuss in Niche Domain Discussion started by NilamDomain, Oct 31, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. NilamDomain

NilamDomain Established Member

Hey I was just wondering what are the most popular niches on the market right now?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vij

vij Established Member

Drone, CBD, CBG, Neom, Money are some of many more. It Keeps Changing Though.

3. artstar

artstar Restricted (85-100%)

driverless

4. Elad n

Elad n Top Member VIP

Driverless keyword is pretty much dead, only a few keywords with it will survive.

Go for autonomous

5. Brands.International

Brands.International formerly lolwarrior Gold Account VIP

blockchain and crypto - particularly in new gTLDs, at least from my experience :)

6. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

What kind of ngTLD blockchain/crypto names have you sold so far? I've only seen a few really major ones reported. Would be interested to hear about some more achievable sales in that niche.

7. artstar

8. fleaking

fleaking Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

9. lock

lock PremiumNameDomain.com VIP

Look at some of the niches and then look at dnsal.es and work out what chance you really have. Some niches selling like hot cakes have no sales history. It would be wiser to not follow trends if going to speculate best being only few in pool. It is always down to handful of best names that fetch prices or ever sell. Chances are you hear of a niche after it is exhausted I will let you know when I want you to fill the gaps I miss making keywords stronger.
    Latest trend report.
    https://tldinvestors.com/2019/11/domain-sales-trends-october-2019.html

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  10. artstar

happylook dot com sold for $40k a few months ago, so what NICHE is that in u think? it directs to a finance site, go figure

in my whole domain life id never reg that or think of it for that matter

but $40k!? this is the state of domaining today its all over the board. 4l 5l dot coms are way overpriced so domains like happylook r in. good luck finding your hl niche!!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice