What are the best ways to market Amazon Shop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi i finaly finished my new Amazon Shop

MyWii.com

What are some of the best ways to market this site and get $$$ from

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
use their widgets and omikase links.

•••
where should i add this to? The site i currenly run is fully developed i only update it 1 per week i get a stedy 50+ uniques per day and growing it has been getting that for 1-2mo now yet no sales any input?

•••
•••
adspace , could be vertical, or horizontal.

tigrrra said:
where should i add this to? The site i currenly run is fully developed i only update it 1 per week i get a stedy 50+ uniques per day and growing it has been getting that for 1-2mo now yet no sales any input?

•••
Hi Tigrra! I also have Amazon on my front pages, my sites are also around 2 months old.

As you said.... Traffic but .....NO SALES! :]

Ok, I'm doing this as an experiment, luckily I have a part time job so I can pay the rent. :lol:

Amazon have GREAT looking marketing tools, widgets, etc. I had them on my sites a while but it did not result in sales. Amazon's commission structure is such that you have to make a LOT of sales to make money. So I just use Amazon for image, I'm hoping it will attract customers to my other advertisers who pay higher commission structures.

By the way, I like the layout of your site.

•••
I just got my 1st sale on the site :) woohoo hope it picks up

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back