IT.COM

What are the Best Expired Expirations You've Crossed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
So I'm trolling the expiration lists this morning and low and behold I cross a 19 year old domain on GD:

CDbyMail.com
(19 years old)

19 years ago this would have been a really valuable domain for the likes of Columbia House (if anyone remembers what that was .. lol) .. today however .. I think it's use and value has expired .. hence it has become an "Expired Expiration"! lol

I had a good laugh though and thought I'd share it here .. please feel free to share anything similar you cross!

PS .. it goes on auction later today at GD if anyone wants it for some reason or another ... lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A better version would be cdsbymail/com.

•••
•••
So I'm trolling the expiration lists this morning and low and behold I cross a 19 year old domain on GD:

CDbyMail.com
(19 years old)
You can still send C&Ds by mail... for example to domainers squatting on TM names :)

•••
•••

CDbyMail.com
(19 years old)

PS .. it goes on auction later today at GD if anyone wants it for some reason or another ... lol

Hah ..I once read a cofounder with jeff bozos saying ..they started off Internet marketing through CDbyMail thingy ..even if bezos doesn't agree with him in some points.

Anyhow, It might be historical for bezos ...so some one is gonna sell DN for a historical price hah ....Just geeking!

Last edited:
•••
CDbymail.com

Creativity always beats tunnel vision. Is CD really only have one use for COMPACT DISC?

CD - Cross Dresser (by mail)

A great domain aged for the tiny niche for crossdressers . Perhaps clothing shop to order by mail?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back