IT.COM

strategy What are the best domain name sales forms?

NameSilo
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
If I want to buy a specific domain name the most useful landing page for me is a simple contact form. What are your most successful domain name sales contact forms you've used recently to sell your domain names? What are the most important fields to include? Cheers.

Sales form example 1 from Namesilo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
okay, noted. Just thought I’d respond to a couple threads while I’m here, but I’ll chill
Thank you for contributing to the discussion @aoxborrow. I'd like to see a faded bg picture at top related to coding and some further information about the domain name in the details section underneath. The buy now buttons are really excellent. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not a big fan of " request price " landers. Make offer or buy now. Otherwise it's time wasting. Get down to the brass balls of the matter. Make an offer or insert credit card details https://blog.undeveloped.com/dan-com-product-update-3-315928b05820. What do you think?

1*TmlihtLbCDvGiPRyzZT3yg.png

Last edited:
•••
okay, noted. Just thought I’d respond to a couple threads while I’m here, but I’ll chill
Thanks for your input. I don't consider it spam at all.

•••
You can use NameContainer to make your own landing page.

It allows customers to purchase domain names through PayPal, Escrow. In addition, multiple domain name platforms (Such as After,SEDO,DAN,Epik...) can be set up for each domain name. Customers can choose the appropriate platform for guaranteed purchases. A full range of domain name transaction methods can help you better selling domain names to customers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About NameContainer Domain Parking Script

With this script, you can manage the landing pages of all your domain names as you like, Such as:
1. Some domains can make offer, and some not
2. Some domain's landing page is coming soon ( For trademark related domains, this will be very useful )
3. Redirect some domains to the buy now page of Godaddy, Sedo, Dan, Namecheap...
4. Some domains Implicit Forward to other website
You can design some templates by yourself to implement some other functions you need.

Some Features
Excel Import/Export Domains, Online Update Domains
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Unlimited Domains / BIN Platforms / Landing Page Template
Multiple BIN Platforms for each domain
Landing Page Template setting for each domain
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Notification(Offer received) Email to customer and you

Click the below link to get more information:
http://www.namecontainer.com/parking-manual/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NameContainer Website: http://www.namecontainer.com/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back