IT.COM

Well Hello Domainers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TITANIUM

Established Member
Impact
I'm new. Trying to figure this out. I have invented 850 (coms) and I could really use some pointers in this game. I am a good hard worker and will be a faithful Domainer and partner for some of you if you'll have me. What say you community?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello TITANIUM,

Welcome aboard.

Read more bro, spend more time reading and try to understand what sells and why it was sold at that price at namebio and dnprices. Its an ever changing industry and a new boat is always coming.

Happy domaining!

•••
Remember domaining is highly addictive!! Easy to create a huge portfolio of hand regs.

Ask

Who could or would use this domain?
Would I renew this domain in a year?
Would I even pay $50 and develop this site? Or who would even pay $50 and develop the site?

I do believe there are gems still waiting to be found. Check out Namejets dot com and see what some of those auctions go for. Check out 4L and ask yourself would you pay $300ish for a domain like ttee.com. My guess is most here would. But what about xviu? I'm not sure. What about carz? My guess is uh heck yeah to the infinite power!

•••
Hello @TITANIUM !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum

•••
Hey!!! Welcome to the forum. See you around. :)

•••
Before buying any more domains definitely take some time to do a lot of reading here at NamePros. As I suggest to a lot of non-English speaking domainers, download and listen to all recent @DomainSherpa reviews and interviews .. you'll learn a lot about domaining with the added bonus of improving your English. @DomainNameWire also has weekly podcasts you can download.

Or askMotherEarth :xf.laugh:
I love that domain.

•••
•••
Hey there @TITANIUM
73086_91f875fe552dc02557d9cca70ff528f6.png

Good luck with your domains!

•••
Welcome Buddy! Hope you will contribute and learn here.

•••
Welcome to the forum, best of luck!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP :xf.smile: Hope to see you around.

All the best domaining (y)

•••
•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hey @TITANIUM

Welcome to NP, hope you enjoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
I say welcome and nice handle!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back