IT.COM

Well Hello Domainers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TITANIUM

Established Member
Impact
I'm new. Trying to figure this out. I have invented 850 (coms) and I could really use some pointers in this game. I am a good hard worker and will be a faithful Domainer and partner for some of you if you'll have me. What say you community?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome...850 is quite a start! :xf.smile:

•••
Hi @TITANIUM Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the show!

Best of Luck!

•••
Thank you. My mom thinks I'm crazy but I've got that feeling

•••
•••
Thank you Sir. It's a pleasure to be here.

•••
•••
welcome welcome welcome!

What is one of your favorite/most sentimental domains . . .not necessarily most valuable!!

•••
Hello sir. I have very many made of that such came straight from my hearT To name a few, all COMS; KiDSENSORY, ChildsAccount, heartLord, knowingLonely, feltglobe, giveglobe, gloryfound, hearslost, historyWritten, Ycause, kissget, lonelyroot, MiseryMasked, askMotherEarth, sisterHero, socialSwallows.

Now I haven't touched on the important trends comingTO as I see they are my secrets but I have hundreds of meaningful sentiment.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. My mom thinks I'm crazy but I've got that feeling

Welcome to Namepros!

Your mom probably isn't the only mother that thinks their child is crazy! Think of it as a motivation!

Good luck and stay safe, you have a journey ahead of you!

•••
Thanks WhosJose. I am ready for an adventure. A safe one of course. lol

•••
Hello sir. I have very many made of that such came straight from my hearT To name a few, all COMS; KiDSENSORY, ChildsAccount, heartLord, knowingLonely, feltglobe, giveglobe, gloryfound, hearslost, historyWritten, Ycause, kissget, lonelyroot, MiseryMasked, askMotherEarth, sisterHero, socialSwallows.

Now I haven't touched on the important trends comingTO as I see they are my secrets but I have hundreds of meaningful sentiment.
A few thoughts . . .I like kidsensory.com. I am a special education teacher, and so kid and sensory are HUGE special education concepts. Kid and sensory are to special education what end users and reseller pricing is to domaining! By the way, shameless plug here, I have JesusChristSays.Com for sale here on NamePros. I see that that domain fits in with your list! No worries if uninterested!

•••
Wow. I feel that, what you have said. Hopefully it moves someone. Apologies but I have no interest in your latter mentioned at this time. thanks.

•••
Wow. I feel that, what you have said. Hopefully it moves someone. Apologies but I have no interest in your latter mentioned at this time. thanks.

No worries whatsoever . . . we have not because we ask not . . . :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP and get ready for an adventure !

•••
•••
Hello Titanium .. first and foremost .. welcome to NamePros! :)

850 is a huge move when you're just starting out .. above you said you "invented" them .. does that mean you made them up AND registered them? Or simply make up a list and want some advice on whether to actually go through and register them?

Either way I highly advise you to be extremely careful moving forward. Unfortunately I think the names you listed will have a very very difficult time finding end-user buyers for .. plus they don't really have any significant wholesale/liquid value.

I'm guessing English is not your first language .. so I advice you be careful with English "keyword" or "word-based brandable" domains.

Before buying any more domains definitely take some time to do a lot of reading here at NamePros. As I suggest to a lot of non-English speaking domainers, download and listen to all recent @DomainSherpa reviews and interviews .. you'll learn a lot about domaining with the added bonus of improving your English. @DomainNameWire also has weekly podcasts you can download.

Good luck with your domains all the same moving forward! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back