Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Fellow Domainers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandZen

BrandZen.comTop Member
Impact
1,472
Good morning everyone. I've been a member for less then a month and must admit this site is very addictive. I was awake til 3.30am buying names and reading threads. I was searching for Brand Bucket information and somehow found Namepros and that's how I got here.

I'm a part time Domainer that still has a lot to learn. Its a little intimidating being around many of you pros but I'm slowly learning. I've sold a bunch of domains but no doubt have probably left a lot of money on the table.

Well, just wanted to say "Hello" :)
 
19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's nice to meet you :) Welcome to NP!
 
13
•••
Nice one, you are warmly welcomed.
 
13
•••
Hello and Welcome to NamePros.

The domain business is a constant state of learning required. We all learn new things all the time.

Welcome aboard! :D
 
14
•••
Hey AB ,

Good to meet you mate, welcome to NP and hope you enjoy ur stay here
 
14
•••
Hi, welcome to NP :)

I've sold a bunch of domains but no doubt have probably left a lot of money on the table.
I would imagine that a large percentage of all sales could have gone higher. Companies have X budget but haggle below it of course, and the risk of haggling too high and above their budget could mean $0.

While leaving nothing on the table is desirable, sometimes leaving a little and gaining a sale is better than no sale. Although, "too low a price" is very different to "money left on the table" so if you haggle higher as the offer is too low and don't make a sale then so be it :)
 
13
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
13
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
12
•••
Welcome!
 
13
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
12
•••
Welcome to the forum @hkermali . Best of luck!
 
13
•••
10
•••
Welcome to the forum @hkermali, hope to see you around more often.
 
10
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
9
•••
Welcome, i´m sure you will enjoy it here B-)
 
8
•••
Good morning everyone. I've been a member for less then a month and must admit this site is very addictive. I was awake til 3.30am buying names and reading threads. I was searching for Brand Bucket information and somehow found Namepros and that's how I got here.

I'm a part time Domainer that still has a lot to learn. Its a little intimidating being around many of you pros but I'm slowly learning. I've sold a bunch of domains but no doubt have probably left a lot of money on the table.

Well, just wanted to say "Hello" :)
Good to see you again :) Welcome aboard!
 
9
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
11
•••
Hello, welcome, and good luck.
 
10
•••
Welcome. I also spend a lot of time on Namepros. There's so much to read!
 
7
•••
Hello hkermali, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
8
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back