Dynadot

Selling We'll find awesome domains for you!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rhysbeingsocial

Impact
Hey NamePros,

I wanted to share our latest project, that should help you domain enthusiasts a ton. We built a platform (domainz.io) which posts a list of curated "premium" domains to the platform everyday for you to register. No fees. No signups required.

We help thousands of people daily find decent domains, and thought maybe we can help all of you too :).

Shoot me any questions you may have.

(Sorry if this is the wrong section, couldn't find a more appropriate one).

Have a good weekend!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wanted to share our latest project, that should help you domain enthusiasts a ton. We built a platform (domainz.io) which posts a list of curated "premium" domains to the platform everyday for you to register. No fees. No signups required.

Sorry but this is patently false. You have a "premium" plan which is required to see most of the domains. The free plan shows (based on a quick look) about 5 domains only (per TLD). So definitely not thousands of domains!

•••
Hey! if you read carefully it says "We help thousands of people daily find decent domains" Thanks for checking it out :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back