Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WeldingRobots (dot) info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sOliver

Established Member
Impact
151
Can anyone appraise this one please,

Overture/mo 2100
Wordtracker/day 205

WeldingRobots (dot) com value = 50$k




Thanks,
Oliver
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice name,

Need's developed to reach full $$$ value,

Good luck.
 
0
•••
VirusDetails.com said:
Nice name,

Need's developed to reach full $$$ value,

Good luck.


Hehe you registered the .org domain , right?
I should have regged it as well I guess
$NP appreciated ^^
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Ha! I had this .info in my cart, and when the order went through, it said it didn;t reg the name!

So it was you! >:(

LOL, nice pickup.
 
0
•••
domainstosell said:
Ha! I had this .info in my cart, and when the order went through, it said it didn;t reg the name!

So it was you! >:(

LOL, nice pickup.

I know exactly how you feel at the moment,
shortly after I posted this thread the .org domain was regged too ( I was going to regg it as well just wanted to hear some opinions here).

Oh well, lesson learnt :>
 
0
•••
Lol, you were quicker than me! I hope that the purchaser of the .com decides they want .info, .org, etc. If so, then this could reach $x,xxx in my opinion. :)
 
0
•••
Decent name, I'd say up to Mid $xx
 
0
•••
E-Thunder said:
Lol, you were quicker than me! I hope that the purchaser of the .com decides they want .info, .org, etc. If so, then this could reach $x,xxx in my opinion. :)

luckily I was fast enough to register .biz as well


thanks for sharing your opinions!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back