NameSilo

.tv WELCOME to all the new and returning members

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just thought I would say a big Jimbo welcome to all the namepros members who have come and joined our little TV group over the past few days.

I hope you have all felt comfortable playing here in the once 'dark side' - now a land of premium free opportunity.

To all the returning members - it is so GREAT to see you all back.

My goodness, things seem to be fun again.

The .TV landscape has changed beyond ALL imagination over these few days and, new or old, I think we are certainly all in a new era.

Lets enjoy it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I felt that it was getting to be fun even before this "frenzy" and none but a very select few knewe of the events to come. The tide was turning before the tsunami, at least that was the feeling I was getting at the time.

But it is great to get that "tsunami" anyway!

Oh Yeah Welcome one and all.

•••
Thank you Jimbo for the BIG welcome back, it has been a long time....think about it, just 2 days from now is the 1 week anniversary of the day that change the .tv landscape and I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but it could be the day that changed a lot of peoples lives.

It is almost surreal, you dream of winning the lottery but the odds are WAY against you.....we were all in the right place at the right time....how often can you say that.

Again thank you and a big thanks to everyone in the .tv forum...it has been a wild ride.....just trying to keep up with the treads has been hard!

Eric

•••
I really appreciate you guys making this fun again, now I am getting hardly any sleep, gaining more weight, drinking more coffee, ignoring my wife more than ever, thanks a lot:) Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thanks, JIm

•••
Professional, passionate discussions! :music: B-) :talk:

All the best,
Jeff B-)

•••
I really appreciate you guys making this fun again, now I am getting hardly any sleep, gaining more weight, drinking more coffee, ignoring my wife more than ever, thanks a lot:) Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thanks, JIm

all that and, ignoring my kids (according to my wife). I tell her I am setting them up for the future!

Thanks

Eric

•••
I have to admit that I sold out of the extension and made some decent money. I have now reinvested in the extension. It is good to be back!

•••
Thanks for the warm welcome in an otherwise very frosty, silent and lonely place for some of us newcomers.
You and a rare few others are what helps the new members feel welcome and May I warmly thank you for that.

•••
I have to admit that I sold out of the extension and made some decent money. I have now reinvested in the extension. It is good to be back!

Ditto ...

On topic we go ....

•••
Thank you Jimbo for the BIG welcome back, it has been a long time....think about it, just 2 days from now is the 1 week anniversary of the day that change the .tv landscape and I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but it could be the day that changed a lot of peoples lives.
Eric

Where's Jeff? You may be overstating this a little :) BUT I'm glad you're excited...

•••

Thanks, JIm

My wife has taken an interest in .TV, I think she has plans for some of my domains, especially the premium I picked up last week, lol.

•••
My wife has taken an interest in .TV, I think she has plans for some of my domains, especially the premium I picked up last week, lol.

You've got to tell more...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back