Welcome me aboard

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wasistdas

Established Member
Impact
37
Hi, everyone! Hello from Kiev, Ukraine. I'm quite new to domain name business, but not new to web development.

I'm a coldfusion programmer (not MX, but generic CF 5.0) and I run a lot of sites developed with CF.

I also have not so bad offline marketing background.

I work for #1 Ukrainian computer magazine "My Computer Weekly" (TNS Ukraine stated it #1 this year) as marketing director.

That's all for now :gl:

P.S. Forgot somthing B-) - NP$ donations highly appreciated :]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to the forums! Any links to sites you've made, I'd like to see. :)
 
0
•••
welcome to NP
 
0
•••
1
•••
Welcome to namepros!

I hope that you will enjoy your stay,

Regards,

Stephen
 
0
•••
HI!! Welcome to NamePros. You have come to the right place to further your domain name career!! I wish you the very best of luck!! Enjoy!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone. I will definitely enjoy being here.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum and enjoy!
 
0
•••
Hello :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros.

Nice to see you here! :tu:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum.
 
0
•••
by all means...welcome to NP:)
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros!
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum mate :)
 
0
•••
Welcoem to the forum! Have a great stay :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros wasistdas!
 
0
•••
welcome aboard mate, enjoy your stay
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome! Impressive background ~ hope you enjoy the community!

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back